200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
For Yoga Teacher trainings, we offer:
- Payment Plans,
- Work study programs,
- 25% Military discounts
- & MyCAA Military Spouse Scholarships.
This program includes:
- Private Yoga Therapy Sessions
- Mentorship- 2x per month
- Obtain a maximum of 5 certifications:
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification with NYA
- Intro to Yoga Therapy & Ayurveda Certification
- Kids Yoga Certification with NYA
- Prenatal Yoga Certification with NYA
- Yoga Sutras Study Certification with Amy Wheeler, PhD.
- You will be given Yoga Therapy Private Sessions throughout your training and a mentor to meet with monthly to keep you on track with your own personal progress as well as with your clients.
- Module 1: History & Philosophy
- Module 2: Traditional to Modern Hatha Yoga
- Module 3: Anatomy of Yoga
- Module 4: Teaching Yoga: Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation
- Module 5: Assisting & Correcting Yoga Asanas
- Module 6: Om, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Yogic Lifestyle, Nutrition & Wellness
- Module 7: Yoga for Special Populations
- Module 8: Philosophy & Ethics, Business of Yoga & Business Plans
Yoga Alliance Standards
|Course Name: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training||Hours|
|Techniques, Training & Practice||100 hours|
|Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle & Ethics||30 hours|
|Teaching Methodology||25 hours|
|Anatomy & Physiology||25 hours|
|Practicum Student teaching & Observing hours||20 hours|
|Total Required Hours||200 hours|
The 200 hour Teacher Training Certification program will allow students to begin teaching group classes in such facilities as yoga studios, state (such as local recreation centers) and government agencies and military bases (such as MWR).