200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training :
Once certified, each student will be highly qualified to teach Yoga throughout the world.
- 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training
- 20 hours of Prenatal Yoga Training & 20 hours of Kids Yoga Training
- 6 months of Intensive & Transformational training
- Focus on: Traditional forms of Yoga for health and longevity, Yoga for Special Populations, Military focused yoga trainings for physical transformation as well as trauma, Yin Yoga, Pre & Postnatal, Baby & Kids Yoga & the incorporation of Nutritional Healing & Lifestyle Coaching as a student & teacher as well as the development of teaching- each student will teach at least 20 hours before graduation.
- Yoga Alliance Registration: Techniques, Training & Practice, Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle, Ethics for Yoga Teachers, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy & Physiology, Practicum (Teaching), Principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting/Correcting, Instruction, Teaching Styles, Qualities of a Yoga Teacher, The Student’s Process of Learning, Philosophical, Ethical and Business Aspects of Teaching Yoga.
Module 1: History & Philosophy of Yoga
Module 2: Traditional to Modern Hatha Yoga
Module 3: Anatomy of Yoga
Module 4: Teaching Yoga: Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation
Module 5: Assisting & Correcting Yoga Asanas
Module 6: Om, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Yogic Lifestyle, Nutrition & Wellness
Module 7: Yoga for Special Populations
Module 8: Philosophy & Ethics, Business of Yoga & Marketing YOUR Dream Job
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
- Attend Intensive Training Weekends as planned in the beginning of your program with NYA faculty.
- Practice at least 3-6 days per week which includes training, personal practice & yoga studio/gym practice.
- COMPLETE 20 PRACTICUM HOURS TOTAL: 5 hours Observing & 15 hours teaching.
- By 3 months you must have 100 HOURS
- By 6 months you must have 100 HOURS
- Complete 2 written test & 1 Practicum Teaching Test
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE STUDENTS OBJECTIVES:
- Give an overview and verbal breakdown as well as be able to demonstrate the Beginners Hatha Yoga Series and Integral Hatha Series.
- Have an understanding & be able to easily explain the role in which Ujjayi Breathing, 3 Part Diaphragmatic Breathing and other forms of Pranayama and the Bhandas play in the practice and teaching of yoga. Instructing on breathing practices.
- Instruct Seated Breathing, Joint Freeing Series, Sun Salutation A & B, as well as other Hatha Yoga postures.
- Enumerate the health benefits and contraindications of Yoga âsanas (postures) and meditation/relaxation.
- Be able to use meditation in practice and teaching and be able to enumerate its mental and physical health benefits.
- Explain the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting instruction, teaching styles, teacher qualities and the learning process for students.
- Know how to offer a Beginners Hatha Yoga Class in different settings.
- Know how to teach Prenatal Yoga for all stages of pregnancy.
- Know how to teach Kids Yoga from babies to teens.
- Be able to create your own personal practice & improve your physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- Start your own yoga business as an independent contractor.
Now that you are as excited as we are about this program… Let’s get you REGISTERED!
DON’T LET THE COST GET IN THE WAY OF MISSING THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
GI BILL recipients- veterans & family members (spouse and children) AND Military Spouses of Active Duty Service member in paygrades E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2 can receive 100% of the training paid for through:
- Military GI Bill Refunds, Click here to see how we are eligible: gi-bill_brochure You can also call 1-888-GIBILL-1 OR 1-888-442-4551
- Military Spouse Scholarships through MyCaa Click here to see if you are eligible: mycaa_factsheet_overview
- Call a SECO Career Counselor at 1-800-342-9647
For those in financial need for UP TO 25-50% OFF THE TOTAL TUITION CHECK OUT OUR:
- WORK STUDY programs
- PAYMENT PLANS
Email us any questions & to register! nationalyogaacademy@gmail
|Techniques, Training & Practice.||100 hours|
|Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle & Ethics||30 hours|
|Teaching Methodology||15 hours|
|Anatomy & Physiology||20 hours|
|Remaining Hours||15 hours|
|TOTAL 200 HOURS|